Visit Vitrium Systems’ partner, Pandamo, at the 15th e-Book Expo Tokyo in Tokyo, Japan July 7-9, 2011.
e-Book Expo Tokyo (formerly the Digital Publishing Fair concurrently held with Tokyo International Book Fair) is the world’s largest trade show for e-book device, contents, and technology. Being held in Tokyo, the centre of new innovations and technologies, e-Book Expo Tokyo is a key marketplace to promote your products and expand your business not only in Japan, but also throughout the Asian and word’s e-book industries.
Pandamo Japan will be exhibiting Vitrium Systems’ PDF protection solution, protectedpdf, among other PDF solutions that track documents, analyze reader behavior, and capture reader information. Visit Pandamo and learn more about Vitrium’s PDF solutions!
Learn more about the event and how you can attend:
Vitrium Systems is sponsoring at Congility 2011, London May 24-26.
Register early to save your spot!
This event brings together content professionals looking to advance their organisation’s goals with better content strategy, management and process. Congility is for anyone participating in the content lifecycle wanting to deliver better content, for a lower cost, and more tailored to their users’ various needs. It is the only European platform bringing together such a diverse set of content experts and learning opportunities under one roof. Workshops and conference access is limited.
Visit www.congility.com for complete event details.
Vitrium Systems will be in San Francisco exhibiting at Dreamforce ’10 over the next 4 days. This is Salesforce’s 8th annual user and developer conference, focused on latest advances in Salesforce apps, the Force.com platform, and cloud computing. Vitrium will be set up at the Cloud Expo, showcasing our PDF sales lead generation technology to help you ‘Drive More Leads’, among our other PDF solutions.
Be sure to visit us at our booth starting 4pm today, through to 11am on Thursday morning. We will be giving away a Callaway golf driver in our ‘Drive More Leads’ contest!
Vitrium Systems is pleased to be exhibiting at BtoB’s Digital Edge Virtual Conference today where we will be showcasing our PDF lead generation and PDF protection solutions to the marketing community.
We are also pleased to be sponsoring the afternoon keynote, “The Thank You Economy” by Gary Vaynerchuk, best-selling author and host of Wine Library TV. Be sure to stop by and check it out!
Additional sessions include:
- Digital Marketing is Driving More of Everything in Marketing – How Do You Keep Up?
- State of Virtual Events: Perception vs. Reality and the Future of Virtual Environments
- The Secrets of B2B Twitter Success
- Keys to Engagement: Building Dialogues Around Customer Insight and Highly Relevant Content
- Content Marketing Strategies to Ignite Demand Generation Success
Exciting news! Vitrium Systems will attending this year’s Campus Technology Virtual Conference as a sponsor. Held on November 18th between 10:30am and 6pm EST, join the conference from the comfort of your own desk. If you are a higher education professional, register for the event so that you can attend such keynote speaking sessions as:
- New IT Strategies for a Digital Society - Susan E. Metros, Associate Vice Provost and Deputy CIO for Technology-Enhanced Learning and Professor of Visual Design and Clinical Education, University of Southern California
- Creating Flexible, Technology-Enhanced Collaboration and Learning Spaces - Ron Danielson, Vice Provost and CIO, Santa Clara University
- Building a Foundation for Integrating Rich-Media on a Web 2.0 Campus - Adam Smeets, Digital Media Specialist, Loyola University Chicago, John Drevs, Manager of University Web Content, Loyola University Chicago, Bruce Montes, Director of Academic Technology Services, Loyola University Chicago
Make sure you check out Vitrium’s virtual booth and say hello to Susan Daly, our Senior Marketing Manager, as well as a few of our sales representatives.
Vitrium Systems is hosting a free webinar on October 19th, 2010 at 12:00pm ET.
This webinar focuses on the struggle that educational institutes have had finding an acceptable balance between their need to proliferate copy protected material to the student population, while assuring content authors that their intellectual property is being adequately protected.
What are the challenges in managing digital content and how are leading educational institutions addressing the practical difficulties in a changing environment?
Learn how educational institutions are taking a fresh approach to protecting and enforcing exclusive rights on the Internet. You’ll get answers to the following questions:
- What are the benefits and ROI of effective Digital Rights Management?
- What are the leading and most effective approaches to protecting intellectual property?
- How can you streamline costs and increase revenues through DRM distribution?
Who should attend:
Anyone in the business of managing or disseminating educational information in a digital format.
Register for Digital Rights Management Without Borders today!
IMC Vancouver 2010 wrapped up yesterday, with Vitrium Systems as one of the conference’s sponsors. Our booth was located in the main gathering area at the Four Seasons Vancouver, with a handful of other sponsors, including Antarctica Digital, First Data, and UBC Continuing Studies. We were showcasing our PDF lead generation software, PDFSalesLeads.
Several attendees stopped by our booth and entered to win a Grouse Mountain Zipline Adventure for 2. We haven’t drawn the winner yet, but for those of you who entered, keep an eye out in your inbox for an email announcing the contest winner soon!
A few of our favourite speakers included:
- Peter Hrabinsky, Director of Marketing for Antarctica Digital – Ways to Ignite Your Social Media Initiatives
- Chris Breikss of 6smarketing – Integrating Email Marketing with Social Media
And of course…
Guy Kawasaki! Speaking about “Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions”, Guy inspired the audience to be enchanting, to enchant customers with their products and services, and how specifically they can achieve the status of “enchanting”.
Conferences coming up for Vitrium Systems include Adobe Max and Salesforce’s Dreamforce, make sure to stop by our booth at both events!
The first day of IMC Vancouver 2010 involved 4 different intense training sessions on various areas of internet marketing. From social media strategy, to setting up pay-per-click campaigns, seminar leaders shared their expertise with attendees.
Vitrium’s booth showcased our PDF lead generation solution – PDFSalesLeads, where our knowledgable sales representatives helped conference attendees understand how they can be leveraging their PDFs to generate more sales leads. Many internet marketers, in particular B2B marketers, gate their PDF documents behind web registration forms that deter visitors from downloading the PDF. PDFSalesLeads embeds a contact form into the PDF, allowing viewers to preview your content (if you want them to). By previewing some of the content, readers are able to engage with the document and assess whether or not they want to read the rest of it. Engaged readers are more willing to provide accurate contact info for your sales department to follow up with!
Follow what’s happening at IMC on twitter, just search for #IMCYVR to keep up-to-date!
Tomorrow, Vitrium Systems will be attending IMC Vancouver 2010 at the Four Seasons Hotel. As one of the exhibitors, you will be able to find our booth in the Ballroom Foyer. Make sure you stop by our booth in between speakers!
Day 1 of the conference involves intensive training sessions on various topics related to successfully marketing on the web. Days 2 and 3 consist of short speaker sessions, these are the speakers we are looking forward to seeing on Day 2:
- Writing for the Web with Crawford Killan – Room 3 at 9:45am
- Ways to Ignite Social Media Initiatives with Peter Hrabinsky, Director of Marketing for Antarctica Digital – Room 1 at 1pm
- Online marketing Scandinavia Style: How to create big results in a small market with Steen Rasmussen & Henrik Stenmann, Senior Partners IIH Nordic – Room 2 at 1:45am
- Augmented Reality – Enhancing Interactive Marketing with Mathijs Gajentaan, CEO and co-founder of Winvolve – Room 3 at 3pm
On Day 3, make sure you catch these speakers:
- Enchantment: The Art of Changing Hearts, Minds, and Actions with Guy Kawasaki, CEO of Garage Technology Ventures
- Integrating Email Marketing with Social Media with Chris Breikss, 6S marketing
- Fifteen Ways to Destroy Your Social Media Marketing (and some ways to make it stronger) with Jeff Nelson, CEO of Anduro Marketing
Check out IMC’s full schedule to find out who all their speakers are. It’s going to be a great show, so make sure to check out our tweets from it!
Vitrium has a busy couple of weeks ahead of us!
Yesterday, Vitrium attended its first virtual conference as an exhibitor at Publishing Business Virtual Conference 2010. We wanted to say a big thank-you to everyone that stopped by our virtual booth! Our staff was able to live chat with anyone that was inside our booth, and visitors were also able to download a variety of informational materials about protectedpdf.
Since the focus of the conference with digital and mobile publishing, we wanted to inform our booth visitors about how the can start leveraging PDF protection to protect revenue generated from sales of online publications. We answered many questions from attendees about why protectedpdf would be the best PDF protection solution for them. Many visitors were concerned about the ease-of-use for their readers. It turned out that many felt that PDF DRM was a hinderance to access for their readers and wanted to stay away from PDF protection, mainly because their readers would have to download extra software to access publications. Our booth staff were very pleased to dispel that myth, and explain to our booth visitors that, in fact, protectedpdf documents can be viewed using Adobe Reader without any additional software or plug-in downloads required!
Next Tuesday, you will be able to find the Vitrium booth at IMC Vancouver at the Four Seasons Hotel. For all of you who are interested in internet marketing, make sure to check out the conference and stop by our booth!