Protect Videos, News, Magazines & Book Publishing
Video creators, film-makers, digital publishers, self-publishers, magazine, newsletter and other types of media and publishing companies have all benefited from Vitrium’s digital rights management (DRM) solution for videos, documents, and images. Whether sending secured publications with DRM technology as files, streaming secured videos via Vitrium’s secured weblinks, or simply setting up our customizable Client Portal (with custom colors, logo, and URL) for audiences to access content related to their account, digital publishers have been using Vitrium Security to expand their businesses.
These organizations use a videos, documents, and images security solution like Vitrium Security for numerous reasons but primarily to protect copyright information, prevent unauthorized circulation, or protect the revenue streams generated by their publications.
Protection & Control for Videos and Publications
Vitrium Security protects your full range of multi-media content including news, reports, newsletters, digital publications, eBooks and proprietary materials.
- Ensure only authorized subscribers access content by controlling online and offline access, IP and device limits.
- Track, revoke, or expire file access at any time – even after it has been downloaded or shared.
- Customize dynamic watermarks to deter screenshots by including the user’s email or IP address.
- Manage security permission for groups of users – ideal for projects, and different tiers of service offering.
- Publish and share your secured content via a customizable Secure Client Portal.
Integration with Your Systems
Vitrium Security integrates with your content and customer authentication systems.
- Market your publications through your website or eCommerce platform with seamless integration.
- Integration with any 3rd party system, including document management, CRM, LMS, ECM, or Active Directory.
- Single user login: when subscribers log-in to your system they automatically gain credentials to access files in their account.
Drill-Down Content and User Analytics
Access reports and drill-down analytics on content usage and security, at the user and content file level to gain insights into the effectiveness of your content.
- Access real-time analytical reports on subscriber and client content engagement
- Track subscriber and client login activity (file opened, date, IP address, and more)
- Analyze compounded user behaviors (video view rates, read-through-rate, pages viewed, etc.)
- Page level analytics, graphic dashboard, and exportable reports
Argus Media is a leading provider of price assessments, business intelligence and market data for the global energy and commodities markets. With Vitrium Security since 2010, the company has been protecting its valuable IP and revenue-generating reports from copyright infringement, unauthorized file sharing, and illegal distribution.