Easily protect your content with a straightforward and effective DRM strategy
When you sign up for Vitrium, you not only get the top DRM software in the market, you also get a dedicated team whose goal is to support you.
We support you every step of the way!
From your first contact with Vitrium, to becoming a loyal customer, we are with you throughout your entire journey. We take as much pride in our customer support, as we do in the quality of our software.
Your Journey With Vitrium:
With Vitrium, you get a dedicated sales specialist that guides you through the entire process, from understanding your needs to selecting the right solution.
- Have a discovery call to learn about your needs and goals
- Provide a demo tailored for your use case and needs
- Have a call with our technical team to educate you on Vitrium’s APIs
- Provide access to Vitrium’s API documentation
- Educate you and your teams on how Vitrium’s automated process works
- Set up a sandbox environment to ensure Vitrium Enterprise is the right fit
- Follow up and address any questions you have
Enterprise Implementation Journey
Vitrium offers a thorough implementation process. We provide extensive services and support packages.
- Provide a dedicated project manager to ensure you reach your launch date
- Offer a professional services package to support your team
- Integrate Vitrium’s technology with your existing business sytem
- Offer senior-level support and development assistance during integration
- Recommend which APIs are best suited for you
- Train your business teams & developer teams how to use Vitrium software
- Provide a grace period after go-live to ensure Vitrium is running properly
Vitrium provides on-going support once your project goes live. Whether you are a new customer, or a seasoned Vitrium veteran, our goal is that you are happy and satisfied.
- Support via email, phone, or virtual meeting
- Access to senior-level technical support as needed
- Periodic check-ins from your account manager
- Unlimited support tickets throughout your annual subscription
- Access to Vitrium’s Knowledge Base for how-to videos, manuals, guides, etc.
- Notifications about new features and improvements
- Monthly newsletter with interesting content and important announcements